Jukebox's user instructions
Hello, and welcome to the WRRC Jukebox!
Tips and pointers:
- Here you will find all the Boogie Woogie songs that WRRC uses for their competition.
- You can choose more than one Structure by ticking the boxes you want.
To remove all the chosen Sturctures, untick the boxes you've selected before.
- To get the Spotify -links to work (little green play buttons in the Search results), log in to Spotify before clicking on the links, and they should open nicely to your browser.
- If you spot an error, please let me know at mikael(a)mmproductions.fi
- You can close all these advices from the arrow on the right.
This website is not affiliated in any way with WRRC.
Structure: The songs have been counted to figure out what kind of structure they have.
If they have the word "Mostly" in them, that means that the song up to 1:30 has one structure that is more dominant than the others. "Varies" means the structure is too non-consistant to have any defined structure.
Style: Style means the type that the song is. Many of these have been labelled by WRRC, but there sine I have charecterized myself. Feel free to correct me if you think that is not the proper label. Also, for the song to have a style contain the words "with breaks", the song needs to have one or more breaks.
BPM: This is the BPM -speed of the song. The speeds are the speeds of the original versions of the songs, not the modified versions that WRRC uses. If there is any confusion on what speed you should use WRRC official website is always the right one to choose for competitions and whatnots.
Note: This is the BPM divided by four to get the note-speed that WRRC uses to classify song speed.
WRRC: This radiobutton defines if the song is official WRRC song or not.